The popular Street Guard has been combined with the new Hatch X11® liner to set the new standard in cut-resistant duty gloves. The SGX11 is tested from 7-11 lbf of cut resistance and protects your entire hand against injury from sharp objects. All Hatch Street Guard gloves feature digitized synthetic leather palms with Posi-Grip® non-slip cradles to offer sure grip and positive weapon control. The 1.5mm neoprene and nylon spandex laminated backs allow air circulation to keep you cool and provide a snug fit without hindering dexterity. The outer thumb areas have terry cloth for wiping away perspiration. Hook and loop closures keep the Hatch SGX11 gloves firmly in place.
Features and Specifications of Hatch SGX11 Street Guard with X11 Liner Gloves
- New X11 Liner provides maximum cut protection
- Neoprene and spandex laminate construction
- Tested to 11 LBF. of cut resistance
- Digitized synthetic leather palms with Extreme-Grip non-slip cradle, offering sure grip and positive weapon control
- 1.5mm neoprene and nylon Spandex laminated back
- Hook and Loop closure keeps gloves firmly in place
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.