|RESTRICTED ITEM: You must be over 18 years of age to purchase any items with knives.|
The smallest version of Bear's favorite knife, this tool is light in weight not in function. A full tang blade, an ergonomic handle, a well-placed bolster, and a textured thumb rise provide a secure grip and ease of use. The paracord lanyard or sheath keep it nearby.
The reality is you’re unlikely to be wrestling an alligator or slicing open a camel carcass anytime soon—things Bear Grylls has taken on—but we designed the Bear Grylls Ultra Compact Fixed Blade for just such occasions, as well as to meet more utilitarian demands of the backcountry. Combining Gerber’s decades of experience crafting tools and Bear’s survival knowledge, this is a smaller size of Bear’s favorite fixed blade knife, with an added paracord lanyard. The Ultra Compact Fixed Blade Knife is lightweight and easy to handle, yet able to perform like a pro when called into action in the woods.
DESIGNED TO LAST - At 3.25 inches with full tang construction, the fine edge blade is plenty long, and stout enough to slice into a carcass, should the need arise. Even better, it’s small enough to strap to a boot or hang around your neck for easy access. The handle’s ergonomic shape and rubber-molded grip feel natural and fit securely in your hand. The knife’s balanced feel is matched by a well-placed bolster and textured thumb rise on the spine, adding grip security when your task requires pulling and pushing actions.
SLIM AND VERSATILE - Like the knife it holds, the Ultra Compact’s sheath is slim and multi-functional. The molded nylon sheath locks the knife securely into place for safekeeping on and off trail. It’s designed for easy access in a range of carry executions; strap it to your belt, wear it around your neck or secure it to your pack. The clip is reversible, and accommodates either tip-up or tip-down placement, and is removable for a minimalist approach, or to customize the attachment with webbing or cord.
Features and Specifications of Gerber Bear Grylls Ultra Compact Fixed Blade Knife
- Blade Length: 3.25” | 8.3cm
- Overall Length: 6.25” | 15.9cm
- Weight: 4.5 oz | 127.6g
- Steel Type: 7Cr17MoV
- Sheath: Nylon
- Full tang construction translates to durability and power transfer
- Fine edge blade is utilitarian and easy to sharpen with a sharp point for delicate work
- Ergonomic handle shape allows firm grip for pushing and pulling action
- Grippy molded rubber on handle adds grip security in all conditions.
- Lightweight, low-profile sheath locks knife in place
- Versatile sheath clip is removable and reversible
- Sheath clips to boot, belt, hangs around neck or mounts to your pack
- Includes a copy of Bear Grylls “Priorities of Survival” Pocket Guide for easy reference
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.