Designed to attach to PD6500i for easy portability. Rugged steel construction.
Includes two (2) rigid casters and two (2) swivel locking casters.
- Ideal for schools, special events, and stadium use.
- Allows full mobility of PD6500i walk-throughs by one person. No Lifting required. Move the detectors to a secure location when not in use and provide an unimpeded exit at the close of an event.
- Extreme stability combined with portability.
- Two fixed casters with locking devices provides stable detector operation, while two swivel casters provide maneuverability. The assembly can be permanently attached to walkthrough’s base.
- All terrain environment design.
- 3-inch wheels allow movement over any hard surfaces. Durable, powder coated steel allows use in all types of environmental conditions. For wind speeds up to 20 mph (32 kph).
- Available with swivels on either 2 or 4 wheels.
Note: Designed only for use with Garrett PD-6500i walk-through unit. Walkthrough with casters will roll through doors more than 89" in height without having to tilt the unit.
|Brand||Garrett Metal Detectors|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.