Fenix TK25 IR version is a tactical flashlight dedicated for policing, hunting and other tactical applications. The innovative mode switching structure allows easy switching between the white and infrared lights by infinitely turning the flashlight head in either direction. This method of mode switching optimizes lighting output and effectiveness. It is fitted with CREE XP-G2 S3 white LED and 850nm infrared LED. The white light delivers a max output of 1000 lumens and beam distance of 225 meters, and the infrared delivers a max of 3000mW. The light is powered by one 18650 Li-ion battery, but is also compatible with cold-resistant CR123A batteries. The two tail switches are for output selection and strobe activation. This IR version TK25 will be indispensable for hunting and most tactical demands.
- Uses Cree XP-G2 S3 LED’s with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Powered by one rechargeable 18650 Li-ion battery or two 3V CR123A Lithium batteries
- 142.6mm Length x 25.4mm Body diameter x 40mm Head diameter
- 156.5 grams (excluding battery and belt clip)
- Rotary flashlight head for switching between white and infrared light
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.