The Fenix PD35 960 Lumen flashlight is compact and powerful.
- Cree XM-L 2 (U2) LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Uses one 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery or two 3V CR123A Lithium batteries
- Digitally regulated output – maintains constant brightness
- Low-voltage warning function to remind you to replace the battery
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Over-heat protection to avoid high-temperature of the surface
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Tactical tail switch with momentary-on function
- Side switch on the head
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
Length: 5.5″ (139mm)
Width: 1″ (24mm)
Weight: 3 oz. (87g) weight excluding batteries
Batteries: Two CR123A batteries or one 18650 Li-ion battery
Included: Holster, clip, lanyard and two spare O-rings
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Guarantee from Fenix Lighting
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.