Get more out of your tactical vest with the Condor Modular Operator Plate Carrier (MOPC). Don't let its simple design fool you—this carrier is built for battle. The exterior is covered in MOLLE for modular customization. It boasts a highly mobile operator cut, front and back, and both the shoulders and cummerbund are fully adjustable. This paired with the lightly padded mesh front and back harness make for a comfortable fit. The MOPC accepts full-size plates, up to 10" x 13" plate front and back, and up to 6" x 8" side plates. Lightweight, mobile and intelligently designed, it's guaranteed to meet the demands of the job.
Features and Specifications of Condor MOPC Modular Operator Plate Carrier
- Accepts up to 10.25" x 13.25" front-and-back plates
- Accepts up to 6" x 8" side plates
- Side-release buckles on shoulders and internal waist strap
- Detachable shoulder straps
- Emergency drag handle
- Easy access to ballistic plates with pull down flaps
- Adjustable/detachable cummerbund with pockets for side armor
- One front map pocket with snap, hook-and-loop closure
- All armor compartments have hook-and-loop panel
- Lightly padded mesh on front and back harness
- NTOA approved
- Available Colours: Black, Coyote Brown, Navy, Olive Drab, and MultiCam (Genuine Crye Precision)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.