The Condor Cross Over Leg Rig is made of durable material. Thanks to the coating of polyurethane the bag is waterproof, lightweight and highly resistant to abrasion. Designed for the transport and handling of basic equipment and various accessories and documents.
Access to the main compartment by opening the flap. Use the buckle with a sliding regulator. On the flap is a pocket with a zipper. The main compartment is designed as a bag sealed with string on stopper. On the outer side we also have access to the pocket with mesh fastened on the zipper.
On the sides there are 2 pouches secured by hook and loop fastener - for ammunition, pepper spray or a medium-sized flashlight. In addition there is a pocket with two-way zipper, where is compartment for small items. On the outer side of the pocket is a small and an open pouch.
The bag is designed so that both right and left-handed users can freely use it. CROSS OVER LEG RIG Condor is based on 2 mounting strips - on hip and thigh. To adjust use the sliding regulators, hook and loop fastener and solid plastic buckles. The rear panel lined with soft mesh, which can be used as storage for documents and a map.
Features and Specifications of Condor Cross Over Leg Rig
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 6" x 11" x 5"
- Main compartment with 420D packcloth and drawstring closure
- Front pocket with zipper closure
- Additional side release buckle flap, with zipper pocket over center compartment
- Two side utility pouches
- Additional mesh compartment on the back with zipper closure
- Single waist/shoulder strap for dual usage
- Single detachable leg strap for stability when using as waist pack/leg rig
- Available Colour: Black only
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.