Columbia River - Moxie Folder Knife
Designed by Matthew Lerch in Sussex, Wisconsin
USA Warehouse - Ships within 14 Business Days
|RESTRICTED ITEM: You must be over 18 years of age to purchase any items with knives.|
An honest every day carry folding pocket knife with everything you need and nothing you don't.
We're excited to see just how far a little "Moxie" can go. With a name like that, you have a lot to live up to—and Designer Matthew Lerch has made sure this one does. The steel InterFrame construction provides a solid footing for the molded handle scales, which feature a hard layer for strength and a softer layer for tactile grip.
Features and Specifications of Columbia River Moxie Folder Knife
- Outburst Assisted Opening
- Fire Safe Thumb Stud Actuation
- Black Corrosion Resistant Blade Finish
- Overall Length: 7.5" (190.5 mm)
- Blade Length: 3.29" (83.57 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.23" (107.44 mm)
- Blade Thickness: .10" (2.54 mm)
- Weight: 3.2 oz
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: 8Cr14MoV, 58-59 HRC
- Blade Finish: Oxide
- Handle: EDM Finish – PP; Textured TPE
- Style: Folding Knife w/Locking Liner
|Brand||Columbia River Knife & Tool|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.