CamelBak Chute 20oz Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel
When you’re craving a cold drink at the end of your hike, the CamelBak Vacuum Insulated Stainless Chute will make sure that your drink remains cool, even in the heat. The vacuum insulated steel Chute keeps things frosty for up to 24 hours, and even longer if you add ice. The bottle is designed for chugging, with a high-flow spout and a cap that fits neatly into the handle to stay out of your way when you’re drinking. The double-walled design keeps condensation from collecting on the outside of the bottle, and the powder coated paint job keeps things colorful while giving you a little extra grip.
Features and Specifications of CamelBak Chute 20oz Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel
- Vacuum insulation keeps beverages cold for 24 hours and hot for 6 hours
- Angled spout provides an ergonomic drink interface that delivers a high flow of water without sloshing or spilling
- Spout cap snaps into handle to prevent it from getting in the way when drinking
- Tether securely attaches the cap to the bottle for easy filling and refilling
- Half turn cap gives you easy access to your water and the spout cap threads internally so there is no more drinking off those uncomfortable bottle threads
- Cap assembly is top-rack dishwasher safe (hand wash vessel)
- Wide-mouth opening is easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean
- CAPACITY: .6L/20 fl oz
- CAPMATERIAL: BPA-Free Polypropylene
- CLOSURE: Leak-Proof
- COLLECTION: Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel
- ACTIVITY: Stainless Steel
- BPA/BPS/BPF FREE: Yes
- DIMENSIONS: 10 x 7 x 22.9 cm / 4 x 2.75 x 9 in
- MATERIAL: 18/8 Stainless Steel
- WEIGHT: 310 g / 10.9 oz
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.