The Blackhawk! Night-Ops Xiphos NTX Weapon Mounted Light was designed with simplicity in mind. It easily attaches to most rail weapon mounts without the use of tools with a patent-pending Cam-Clamp mount. Incredibly lightweight and easily activated with just one hand, this product has an ambidextrous design to work for left- and right-handed operators. It uses anti-reflective glass for intense light output and a high-impact LED that resists G-forces from drops and recoil. The light produces a maximum output of 180 lumens with three modes: constant on, momentary on and strobe. Easy to install and even easier to use, the Blackhawk Night-Ops Xiphos NTX will be an integral part of your duty gear.
Features and Specifications of Blackhawk! Night-Ops Xiphos NTX Weapon Mounted Light
- Length: 3.1"
- Diameter: 1.1"
- Weight: 2.5 oz. with batteries / 1.9 oz. without batteries
- Output modes: Constant on, momentary switch, strobe and low battery indicator
- Runtime: 120 minutes
- Maximum output: 180 lumens
- Bulb type: High-impact CREE X LED
- High-impact lifetime LED built to resist high G-forces from drops and recoil
- Injection-molded carbon-fiber/polymer body
- Made with stainless steel and black oxide-finish metal
- Black anodized aluminum resists corrosion
- Product can be installed and battery can be removed without the use of tools
- Anti-reflective glass in the lens maximizes light output
- Intelligent circuit design prevents afterglow
- Improved switch and tail cap
- Design allows for ambidextrous operation of programmed functions
- Powered by one 3-volt CR123A battery
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.