The Blackhawk! M-7 is a small, compact Med Pack designed for easy deployment and carry. It can be worn as a backpack or used as a carry bag. Great for medical gear, travel gear and anything needing separate compartments.
Features and Specifications of Blackhawk! M-7 Series Compact Medical Pack
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 16.5" x 10" x 7"
- Capacity: 1800 cu. in.
- Molded ventilated back panel
- Contoured padded backpack straps with free float design
- Sure grip top handle
- Two large, covered pockets on sides, contoured for holding oxygen cylinders, IV bags, etc.
- Large zipper pocket on flap of main compartment
- Three-sided zipper on flap for total access to interior compartment
- Large, interior, open-top, divided pocket
- Three 16" X 7" clear view pockets for quick equipment ID
- One 8" X 16" clear view pocket attached to top flap
- Divided elastic straps on flap to secure small items
- Large hook & loop area on back panel for ID patches
- BTS modular webbing on back panel for extra pouch attachments as needed
- Made with their exclusive 1000 denier nylon
- Includes Blackhawk 100 oz. Hydration System
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.