The new Blackhawk! EPOCH Level 3 Light Bearing Tactical Holster includes Blackhawk's proven drop-leg system and allows tactical operators to choose from many popular under-barrel lights while providing three levels of weapon retention. The patent-pending EPOCH retention system engages the pistol’s ejection port when holstered and won’t let go until you release it. As an added safety measure, the Pivot Guard opens by thumb activation and is designed so it won’t close accidentally and lock you out of the holster. This unique design accommodates popular under-barrel lights such as the TLR-1 ® and X300. Plus, the placement of the EPOCH Auto Lock release and an index finger indent reinforce a full master grip by allowing the shooter to draw the firearm with the index finger and thumb in proper alignment.
Features and Specifications of Blackhawk! EPOCH Level 3 Light Bearing Tactical Holster
- EPOCH™ Auto Lock™ thumb release (patent pending)
- Thumb-activated Pivot Guard and Ejection-Port Lock
- Fits popular lights (TLR-1®, TLR-2®, X300 and X300U-A)
- Reinforces full master grip
- No snaps or hoods to accidentally open
- Flexible thigh platform conforms to leg size
- Y-harness system distributes weight evenly and keeps holster vertical
- Quick-disconnect swivel buckles for quick mounting/dismounting
- Accessory mounting points for pouches, knives, magazine cases, etc.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.