Blackhawk introduces the ultra-versatile Epoch Molded Light Bearing Duty Holster as yet another benchmark in a long line of reliable, full-service holsters. The passive retention system engages the ejection port on the firearm when it is holstered and stays secure until released. The Pivot Guard opens by thumb activation to prevent accidental closure and the strategic placement of the Epoch Auto Lock thumb release allows for a reinforced master grip by aligning fingers to adopt a natural shooting position. None of the snaps or hoods will accidently open, ensuring a safe and secure holster hold. Blackhawk's innovative design can fit all SERPA holster platforms as well as popular mounted lights, making it one of the most versatile holsters on the market.
Features and Specifications of Blackhawk Epoch Molded Light Bearing Duty Holster
- Passive retention detent screw
- Epoch Auto Lock thumb release (patent pending)
- Thumb-activated Pivot Guard and Ejection-Port Lock
- Fits popular lights (TLR-1, TLR-2, X300)
- Reinforces full master grip
- No snaps or hoods to accidentally open
- Includes innovative Jacket Slot Duty Belt Loop
- Mid-Ride Duty Belt Loop and High-Ride Duty Belt Loop also available (sold separately)
- Fits all BLACKHAWK! injection-molded platforms
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.