Blackhawk! Dynamic Entry Tools Tactical Breaching Saw Ideal for cutting inspections holes in false ceilings, breaching lightweight metal skins (such as Mobile Homes) or cutting through sheetrock and other lightweight building materials. Extra long D-handle is electrically non-conductive to 100,000 volts AC and keeps the operator at a safe distance during use Head is constructed of high carbon steel and features a combination of specifically positioned cutting teeth, sharpened point and edge for chopping and cutting.
Features and Specifications of Blackhawk! Dynamic Entry Tools Tactical Breaching Saw
- High-carbon steel head with specifically positioned cutting teeth
- Sharpened edge and tip for chopping and cutting operations
- Sturdy sheath protects both the operator and the tool
- Electrically nonconductive D-handle system is resistant to 100,000 volts AC
- Available in Black and High-Visibility Yellow
- Weight: 9.5 lbs.
- Length: 64
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.