The Condor Bailey 8" Tactical Boots comes in a non‐side‐zip option, which maintains the performance of original Bailey side‐zip boot but gives versatility to those who value tradition and stability. Constructed with a 1800 denier fabric and full grain leather upper, as well as a lightweight polyurethane outsole, the Bailey is built to keep you light on your feet and ready at all times. Aggressive motion and activity is no problem for the Bailey, given its direct injected soling construction, guaranteeing a sole that will never fall apart even in tough conditions. Additionally, the Aquashield waterproof bootie membrane ensures that you can trek through any environment.
Features and Specifications of Condor Bailey 8inch Tactical Boots
- Height: 8”
- Weight: 3.3 lbs | 52.8 oz
- 100% non‐metallic eyelets, zipper and fiber shank (Security Friendly)
- 100% genuine leather upper (Nubuck on Coyote Brown)
- 1800 Denier coated oxford nylon fabric
- Knit fabric lining
- Polyurethane (PU) outsole
- Polyurethane (PU) insole
- Am-Tech Direct Soling Technology binds the outsole directly to the upper without the use of glue, creating an inseparable bond
- Removable polyurethane insole provides extra comfort and reduced impact on your feet
- Aquashield waterproof bootie membrane ensures dry and comfortable feet in wet weather conditions
- Available Colours: Black and Coyote Brown
- Available Sizes: 7-13 (1/2 sizes up to 10 1/2 only)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.