5.11 Tactical's first true deployment bag features the kind of versatility men and women in uniform deserve. The heavy-duty construction allows the hydration-compatible RUSH100 to thrive in hostile environments, yet its modularity is the ideal response to fast-changing situations. Side pouches can be quickly detached and converted to a shoulder bag for effortless gear deployment. A first-grabs pocket keeps readily needed items quickly accessible and includes a fleece-lined eyewear pocket. The adjustable shoulder strap and gear belt in a 60-liter volume system is capable of carrying your heaviest load. Comfort is ensured by a padded, removable load-bearing waist belt, which keeps weight loaded on the hips and your essential survival gear close by . The adjustable shoulder straps with load lifters and a sternum strap keep things aligned on long hauls and dual compression straps with Duraflex® Autolock buckles ensure everything is tight. The custom flat aluminum frame provides rigidity, ergonomics, and load transfer while the horizontal fiberglass rods provide torsional rigidity.
- 500D Nylon (main body) | 1050D Nylon (base)
- 28.5”H x 11.0”L x 10.25”D
- 3661 cubic inch / 60-liters total capacity
- Torso Heights: 17”-21”
- S/M Belt: 30”-36” Hip
- L/XL Belt: 35”-45” Hip
- Weight: 2.6kgs
- 5.11’s signature CenterLine™ design
- Lower compartment, pockets, side pass-through
- Removable side pouches, load-bearing belt
- Hydration, RUSH Tier compatible
- Adjustable shoulder strap system
- Custom frame w/load lifters
- Compression straps with Autolock buckles
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.