Built for first responders, the 5.11 Responder BLS (Basic Life Support) 2000 Bag has the storage space needed to hold and organize all of your important equipment. This bag offers 4,043 cubic inches of capacity and is made from durable 1,000-denier nylon with a Durable Water Repellent finish to protect the contents. The interior features a variety of pockets and compartments, including an oversized central pocket for holding an O2 tank. A stadium style foldout front organizer features mesh pockets for fast identification of your gear. All four sides of the bag are lined with reflective safety stripes to improve visibility, and MOLLE/SlickStick web platforms on both sides allow you to customize your bag. An adjustable shoulder strap/backpack system provides multiple carrying options. Secured with YKK nylon coil zippers and glove-friendly zipper pull tabs, this bag is designed to handle your day.
Features and Specifications of 5.11 Responder BLS 2000 Bag
- Overall dimensions: 24.5" x 15" x 11"
- Overall capacity: 4,043 cu in
- Water-resistant 1,000-denier nylon exterior with a Durable Water Repellent finish
- Main compartment dimensions: 20" x 9" x 11"
- Main compartment capacity: 1,980 cu in
- Oversized central pocket holds an O2 tank (tank size: 5.5" x 21" or smaller)
- Dual tear-out triage pockets
- Customizable main compartment storage
- Twin exterior pockets with adjustable dividers
- Foldout, stadium-style front organizer
- Mesh pocket storage allows for quick identification of contents
- SlickStick/MOLLE web platforms on either side for attachments
- All four sides have reflective safety striping for improved visibility
- Robust grab-and-go handles
- User-adjustable backpack/shoulder strap system for easy carrying
- Top D-rings support a larger shoulder strap (strap not included)
- Self-repairing YKK nylon coil zippers
- Glove-friendly, oversized nylon web zipper pull tabs
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.