Get ready to climb any mountain with the Cable Hiker Boot from 5.11. This boot is ready for anything, complete with self-cleaning forefoot lugs and a multi-terrain tread pattern that will keep you firm on your feet. A nylon shank keeps your ankle stable while an Ortholite insole ensures cushioning and comfort. With strong and durable construction and an Agion antimicrobial treatment, you'll want to wear these boots everywhere.
Features and Specifications of 5.11 Cable Hiker Boots
- Durable and comfortable hiking boot
- Made from suede and 1280 nylon
- Kevlar-reinforced heel
- Speed 3.0 Jungle outsole
- Ortholite insole
- Agion low-friction lining
- Forefoot thickness: 16mm
- Heel thickness: 30 mm with 10 mm EVA cushioning
- High abrasion rubberized toe
- One-piece outsole with forefoot lugs, fence-climbing lugs, multi-terrain tread, slip and oil resistance
Men's Footwear Sizing
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.