The 3M™ PELTOR™ ProTac™ III hearing protector helps safeguard against harmful noise, whilst allowing ambient sounds to be heard at a level below 82dB. This attribute increases your situation awareness and ability to communicate with nearby colleagues, as well as hearing warning signals, approaching vehicles or sounds produced by machines and industrial processes.
Features and Specifications of 3M Peltor ProTac III Slim Headset Headband
- Built-in level-dependent function allows the wearer to hear ambient sounds, such as conversations, machine sounds and warning signals
- 3.5 mm listen-only stereo input (limited to 82 dB) for connection to external devices (e.g. mobile phone, radio, two-way radio and iPod)
- Voice-guided menu system avoids the need to remove the headset for setting changes
- Auto power off turns headset off after 4 hours of non-use, to save energy and a low-battery warning informs you when to change batteries
- To reduce the corrosion caused by sweat the electronics are located in the outer part of the cup
- Battery Life: 100 hours
- Battery Type: AA
- Brand: Peltor™
- Colour: Black
- Communication Type: Environmental listening
- Connection Type: 3.5mm Aux Input Jack
- Features: Level Dependant Function, Impulse Noise Protection
- Hearing Protection Style: Headband
- Product Series: Pro-Tac
- Product Type: Communications Headsets
- SLC80 Rating: 26 dB (Class 5)
|Brand||Peltor by 3M|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Outdoor Tactical Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.